Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hatley

Yesterday the bambino and I went for a little trip to Boulder just to get out of the house and have a change of scenery.  We did some browsing and went out to lunch and it was a perfect warm winter day-almost 60 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.
  
A couple of stores that we went into carry one of my favorite brands for kids- Hatley.  I love their fun printed pjs, socks and outerwear especially- the cotton is so soft, and the animals are more nature-y than cutesy- which I like.
I couldn't believe it when I checked out their website and found out that this family run company was started in the town of North Hatley, Quebec.  

North Hatley is a tiny, picturesque, lakeside town that is almost too dreamy to be real.   This is the same town that my husband and I used to go for getaways when we were living in Montreal- before marriage and kids.  We would stay at a bed and breakfast called Auberge La Raveaudiere- and always had the best time! 
North Hatley, Quebec
So now, of course, I love this company even more.  Just look at how cute their things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment