Sunday, January 6, 2013

Eat Treat

I saw this idea on Pinterest tonight from a blog called dwell on joy and thought it was too good not to share.  
Whenever someone I know has a baby, I always feel a little intimidated by "bringing them dinner".  I know what a picky eater I am, so I get stumped about what others want to...

 But I know I could handle doing something like this- soup, fruit, rolls, muffins for snacking- topped with a little baby (or mommy) gift.  The basic idea is so good- and I know that first week home I rarely felt like eating a heavy meal.  Little bits of things would be so much better than a main course or casserole! 
Actually- I think this idea would be great for friends that are in the midst of a move, ill, starting a new job, or otherwise preoccupied with something that life has thrown at them.  
Because who wouldn't want a special food delivery... 

No comments:

Post a Comment