Wednesday, December 19, 2012

OMGoodness!!


Some things in life are too good not to share.  This goodness that I am about to tell you about it one of them!  
And I only found out about it because my main squeeze took a trip to Whole Foods- and when he goes to the grocery store- who knows what he is coming home with!!

Let me introduce you to the most amazing thing you will ever eat:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Kettle Corn. 
It is SO good- I literally had force myself to stop eating it.  Think: peanut butter cup popcorn.  Mmmmm...

In addition to that yummy goodness- for the first time in my life I bought a slow cooker.  I didn't grow up in a house that crock potted/slow cooked- so it feels very foreign to me, but I am already loving it.  
Yesterday I made my hubs pulled pork.  All day long I heard him taking trips into the kitchen to look at it and smell it.  It was his Christmas.  Santa came early.  He was in heaven! 
I made this recipe- and it really smelled divine (even to this vegetarian). 
Easy Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork

The slow cooker I bought is this guy- the Bella 6qt from Macys





On a non-food note- I went into Anthropologie yesterday for a quick look-see and saw a couple of things that I am still hoping Santa brings me this year.

The Tropicalia Pleated Maxi Dress is calling my name.  
I also think the Chevron Sparkle Bracelet would be a good addition to my jewelry box.  
Chevron Sparkle Bracelet
I also saw some really pretty red floral dishes on the sale table that I thought would be fun to mix and match as a holiday collection.  Somehow I don't envision Spode in my near future... and I would love to see them on display in my hutch!

That's about it! Have a great day gals!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment