Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lights Aglow

Our neighborhood knows how to do holidays.
The houses are beautifully decorated- wreaths, bows, and lights like you wouldn' t believe!
There is even a house that have lights that dance with the music on a radio station- insane!!!

I am especially into all of the people that have decorated the trees in front of their houses like Christmas trees- I mean full lights and ornaments for all to enjoy!!
Some people even bought Christmas trees and decorated them on their porches- sharing their beauty with everyone.
Talk about the season of giving!



Outdoor porch Christmas tree.  Wanted to do a live tree for first Christmas in our own home, can do this on the porch and still have my fake tree in the house up early in the month.
I love an outdoor Christmas tree

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I've always wanted an outdoor Christmas tree. Isn't that how it all started?

    ReplyDelete