Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Latest Loves

Some things I am loving right now...

Andy showed off the new Sonja t-shirt on the Real Housewives of New York reunion. It says, "I don't stir the pot, I stir the drink".
Love it!  
The Real Housewives Stir the Drink T-shirt
Stir the Drink T-Shirt
Watching the leaves changing colors in Colorado is spectacular!  I am getting in the mood for Fall this year.  It is so fun living somewhere where there are real seasons happening outside my door. 

I picked up these lounge pants at JCrew and I'm in love.  They are so comfortable and cozy and a nice change from my regular soft pants.
Saturday pant
JCrew Saturday Pant
It is no surprise that I love Pinterest and spend way to much time pinning in the evening.  But it's because there are so many great ideas and resources.  Like this one.  Just an endless amount of goodness!
20 Rules of Thumb measurements for decorating
Driven By Decor- Rules of Thumb
And this cupcake idea is just so good! I will for sure be making this for the holidays.
Hostess with the Mostess

No comments:

Post a Comment