Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Crazy for Crewcuts

I have been a little bit bored with JCrew the past few months, but I think they are coming back.  I just got the CrewCuts catalog and there were so many cute new things for kids- especially the girls- (no surprise!).  
I am absolutely crazy over some of the bags for girls right now- the Glitter Overnighter  and the Glitter Tote are just so sparkly and fun! and some of the sweaters look really cute and cozy (cashmere!)... and the shoes! don't even get me started on the shoes!! 
Perfect gifts to order and store away for Christmas!! 


Girls' glitter large overnighter
Glitter Overnighter
Girls' glitter tote bag
Glitter Tote
Girls' buffalo-check jacket
Buffalo-check Jacket
Girls' neon zipper chalet boots
Neon Zipper Chalet Boots
Girls' glitter ballet flats
Glitter Ballet Flats
Girls' Mila dot ballet flats
Mila Dot Ballet Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment