Friday, October 5, 2012

Baby, It's Cold Outside

We woke up this morning to snow outside- that's right- October 5th and there is snow in Denver!  Yikes!  We are in for it!! 
I got Jackson out of bed and we went outside to check it out- I thought since he has never seen snow he would be more excited.  I guessed wrong.  He wasn't really into it at all.  
It may have had to do with the fact that he was probably really cold without a decent jacket on.  
I am going to have to hit up my favorite place to shop for him- Gap Kids- and get him some decent clothes to wear so he doesn't freeze his tush off! 

Plaid Puffer Jacket
This plaid jacket reminds me of my old school uniform.

Warmest Jacket

Elbow Patch Mock Neck Sweater
I love a chunky knit sweater, and a fleecy neck- perfection! 
Lace Up Duck Boot

No comments:

Post a Comment