Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sleep with Baby Dee Dee

Thanks to one of my dearest friends I discovered the best sleep sacks made by  
They call them Sleep Nests and they truly are like a little nest for your birdie to be cozy and sleep soundly in.  I love the simple designs with snaps at the shoulders and glow in the dark zippers.  They come in a lite version as well, but I bought the regular version since we are headed into cooler months. 
image
Sleep Nest in Dream Blue
image
Sleep Nest Lite in Heather Grey Bubble Gum
I feel like I have tried so many different brands of sleep sacks- Halo, BabyGap, Aden & Anais, and they all have their drawbacks.  I was most recently disappointed with the single layer muslin ones that we have been using all summer because they have all ripped at the shoulders...  Not good and they aren't inexpensive! 
One of the other big pluses to Baby Dee Dee is that they are very long and almost act more like a sleeping bag with their duvet feel.  For a long baby like I have, it has been hard finding sleep sacks big enough.  These are sure to last quite a while!  
Love the Baby Dee Dee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment