Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Let's Watch Some TV!


I am so happy that my shows are back on!  Here are my top 4 shows this fall...

I am majorly obsessed with Flipping Out.  Jeff Lewis, Jenny, and Zoila just make me so happy- I am constantly catching myself smiling and laughing at the TV.  Love that!  And the stuff that Jeff says... I adore him!


One of my new favorite shows as of last fall is Up All Night.  I love the cast, the story lines, and that it hits so close to home.  Will Arnett is just the cutest!  I really like how the are portrayed as "real" people with "real" problems and how the characters are flawed and don't look perfect all the time. It's nice to have a show that I can relate to- and that my husband likes too!  All that I wonder is- who is watching baby Amy half the time??
You can also see their mid century modern TV house on Casa Sugar.
We all know that I am a long time, devoted Housewives fan.  I watch them all, but I do have my favorites.  Beverly Hills tops my charts- I can't wait for them to come back and see what will unfold this season!
I do have to add that for the first time since the Housewives started, I stopped watching RH of New Jersey half way through this season.  It has become the Teresa show and it is just too stupid to continue to watch.  Andy Cohen- do you hear me??  Time for a recasting in Jersey! 
The Cast For the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 3

Law and Order SVU is coming back on Wednesday and I can't wait! As a long time Law and Order fan, the series never disappoints.  And last season was left on such a cliff hanger with the chief being framed for murder- I'm so excited!!!  But, I will admit, I really miss Stabler and it's just not the same without him.


1 comment:

  1. yes yes yes!!! i agree w all the above, stabler needs to come back and hit it w benson stat!

    ReplyDelete