Thursday, September 13, 2012

Honey Boo

I've never been boo'ed before- but I think it sounds very fun and neighborly.  It reminds me a little bit of the chain letters that I used to get when I was a kid- but way more fun!
Maybe this Halloween season I will consider giving it a try- and if I do, I am definitely going to use the free printables on the Anders Ruff website.


Boo Sign on Door
I would love to open the door to find a cute gift like this one. 
Boo Sign in Basket
Isn't that a pretty wreath hanging on this door?!  Love it.
Boo Sign on Door
The cute tag that you include to hang on the door can be found here.
And there are instructions that you print and include to tell your (Honey Boo) Boo what to do.  Doesn't it kinda seem like fun?!

So tell me- have you ever been Boo'd?  What did you give and receive at your door?  Was it welcomed or a bit of a nuisance to have to keep it going??

Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment