Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Trader Joe's

My latest Trader Joe's obsessions:
Tarte d'Champignon
My mom introduced me to the amazing-ness that is the Tarte d'Champignon!  It is so good I could easily eat the entire thing myself.

Spinach & Kale Greek Yogurt Dip
Reduced Guilt Spinach and Kale Yogurt Dip
I bought this when a couple girlfriends came over the other day and both of them had no idea that this wasn't a full-fat spinach dip.  It's that good!  And I like to think that because it has spinach and kale and yogurt it might actually be good for me.
Caribbean Fruit Floes
I have long been a fan of the Fruit Floes- but I've got to say- the Caribbean flavor is the best!  For 80 calories I could eat these all day.   Strawberry, pineapple, mango, coconut flakes all in one- reminds me of Astro pops. Mmmm....

1 comment:

  1. mmmm! i wanna try the spinach and yogurt dip! looks amazing! love the name for it too :)

    Madebygirl.blogspot.com
    MadeByGirl.com

    ReplyDelete