Monday, August 13, 2012

Oh Monday, Monday

Some scattered thoughts for Monday...

Domino Magazine is actively posting pics on Facebook lately.  It just feels right to have
Domino back in the loop again... 


I am going to make a to-do list and actually execute it this week.  
Most of the items on this soon-to-be-made list are going to involve packing our house and getting ready for our move!  

Part of getting ready for our move has been to go through my stacks of magazines and rip out the pages that I want to save.  We are major magazine people (it's genetic) and receive around 15 magazines per month, not to mention the ones that I buy- so they have really piled up.  I am hoping to be one of those organized people that has an inspiration binder like the one below... So I'm working on it!
via
Yesterday we spent the day in Napa wine tasting with friends.  We stopped for lunch at Ad Hoc in Yountville.  It was my first time eating there and I can not stop thinking about it!  We had the best (and first) eggs benedict that I have ever had!  Since I don't eat meat they substituted the ham for sauteed zucchini and squash- it was incredible!!  
Therefore after a day of drinking and eating, I need to get back on the wagon and clean it up this week- meaning lots of water and healthy foods...
IMAG1550.jpg
Ad Hoc Eggs Benedict
Finally, my last goals this week are to continue to catch up with friends that I won't be seeing for a while once we move, and to take lots of trips to the park with my sweet baby boy that has been so patient lately with his busy mama. 

I hope your week is off to a good start!! Happy Monday!

1 comment: