Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Making Up!

I spent some time yesterday browsing the stores at Stanford Shopping Center- if you have never been there, it is probably one of the prettiest places there is to shop... Whomever does the landscaping is unbelievable- I guarantee you will be amazed! 

I have been a bit uninspired by the clothing out right now- a great time to shop a sale, but a lousy time to find anything new.  
Anyhow- I found myself, yet again, veering towards Sephora and the makeup and accessories at Nordstrom. 

At Sephora I found a couple new goodies to throw in my bag...
Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel
I have been using the Lancome brow gel or brow "mascara" as I like to call it.  But the sales girl turned me on to the Anastasia one and I actually like it better.  I like how the gels make my brows actually stay in place as well.  
Nars Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
I'm a girl that rarely wears eye shadow- so this is the perfect solution for me.  It is essentially a crayon that is fool-proof in giving your lids a little pick-me-up.  I like that the lighter shades actually brightened my eyes...  Good for this tired mama!
NARS - Lipstick
Nars Lipstick in Cruising
NARS - Lipstick
Nars Lipstick in Niagara
The NARS lipsticks are some of my favorites- I have been wearing Niagara all the time- it is the perfect summer pink- just bright enough!  I also love Cruising for a good basic.  
Chloe Eau de Parfum Spray
I haven't bought a new perfume in a while- but the next time I do it is going to be Chloe.  My best friend brought it for me to wear on my wedding day, so it holds a special place with me... But it smells amazing as well!

What's new in your makeup bag/routine?? I am always looking for new things to try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment