Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy First Birthday!

Today is my baby's first birthday!
I can't believe it has already been one whole year since he came into our lives.  He is a joy every day- and his birthday party this weekend was no exception.  He just soaked up all the attention and we all had so much fun!

Jackson wore a really cute custom T-Shirt that I bought on Etsy from Harper's House

We had a wonderful fruit basket cake from Freeport Bakery that was just delicious.  My mom had prepared all sorts of wonderful food- and we toasted Jackson with J champagne. 
Freeport Bakery did a really cute whale design to match the theme. 

When it came time for us to sing "Happy Birthday", Jackson was over-the-moon happy!  He knew it was his special moment... Beyond cute!
I also ordered a birthday banner on Etsy from Bekah Jennings.   I especially like this one because it can be used again since it is not theme or age specific like so many others.  In fact, I have a feeling this banner may be making appearances at the next family birthday party.  

Overall, it was probably the most fun birthday party I have ever been to!  Seeing my baby so happy, and sharing the day with our family and dearest friends was the perfect way to celebrate my bambino's first birthday! 

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful birthday!!! Its scary how quickly they grow up, the cake looks adorable, as does your little one

    ReplyDelete
  2. naaaw, happy birthday jackson! love that whale cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the party was magical, everything Jackson is!

    ReplyDelete