Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hair DO

Recently I finally purchased a new hairdryer and I can not stop talking about it to anyone that will listen!  It is maybe the best purchase I have made in a long while...  

Let me introduce to you the Biolonic Bio Ionic iDry Whisper Light Pro Dryer
Bio Ionic iDry Whisper Light Pro Dryer
Biolonic Hair Dryer
I feel like the way I style my hair has completely changed because of this hair dryer.  My hair is so smooth and soft when I am done- I no longer feel like I need to use my flat iron or curling iron after to smooth it out.  And it dries my hair so fast.  Love that. 

The lady that sold it to me at Peninsula Beauty swore that it was worth every penny and that she uses the same one at home- and she was right. I am obsessed and can't believe I used my heavy, archaic one for so long.  If you are in the market for one, or have had the same one since high school- go out and get this one.  You can thank me later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment