Monday, July 2, 2012

Delicious and Nutritious?


I shop at Trader Joe's all the time have an endless list of things that I love to buy there.  But today I bought one item, so delicious, that it just really tops my list...

Organic Popcorn with Olive Oil!!!
It is so good that I just about ate the entire bag in one sitting- it took serious will power to pry the bag out of my hands.


On the flip side, I also bought one item so gross that I want everyone to know not to buy it!  I don't care how nutritious it might be.
 The Roasted Seaweed Snack 
that is piled next to the cash registers (so you impulse buy), is not a snack that I want to eat.  I thought it must be good since they are constantly pushing it... but now I think they are pushing it because anyone that buys it will never buy it again! 

It just tastes like seaweed.  That's it. No thanks.
Is there anyone out there that really enjoys this stuff?? 

1 comment:

  1. seaweed is nasty. it is the weed of the sea!!! i mean, do we eat earth weeds? i think no.

    ReplyDelete