Friday, June 22, 2012

Busy Being a Mom

Busy Philips and her daughter Birdie were recently featured on The Glow.  
I loved seeing her daughters room and just how normal and not designer-y it is.  The comfy striped couch is perfect for the play space- and how awesome is that print of John Lennon!?
via
How cute are these birdhouses?! I love them grouped together and it would be such a fun summer craft.  I think I've seen them being sold at Michaels or Joanns. 
via
I also love how Busy admitted that getting back into shape post-pregnancy is a pain!  She said she gained 80 pounds and it took her at least a year to drop it... I get so tired of seeing celebs that have babies and what seems like a week later they are tiny again.  It IS a pain to get back into shape and takes a lot of work!!  Cheers to Busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment