Thursday, May 10, 2012

Time for Vacation

Palm Springs Travel Poster
JasonHillDesign on Etsy
 I have been dreaming of a very Mrs Lilien-style holiday- so I am very excited that tomorrow the bambino and I are off for a fabulous long weekend with my family 
in Palm Springs.  
I am dying to put the baby in the water and watch him splash around- 
I hope he likes the pool!
While we are there my sister and I are looking forward to leaving Baby J with our parents for a few hours and doing some vintage shopping and going for cocktails at The Parker.   
Hopefully I will have a few good pictures to share when we return next week. 

Happy Mothers Day to all you gorgeous Mama's out there!! I hope your kids sleep in extra late for you this weekend!

*I love the Palm Springs poster- seriously fun!*

No comments:

Post a Comment