Friday, May 25, 2012

I Spy a Mobile in the Sky

The mobiles in my sons room have brought more laughs than almost any other toy we have- he loves all three of them- maybe the beginning of a collection?!  Anyhow, I first layed eyes on the Djeco mobiles in one of my favorite stores in Solana Beach called Solo.  They had only a couple on display, so I chose the "boy" one which was the Traffic Mobile.  Since then, I am starting to see them all over- they don't look like much in the box, but they hang and move like a real mobile should- each piece is perfectly balanced and they float in the air.  My only piece of advice is to keep the directions and the box because it is a puzzle to put together.
Knight Mobile
Colorful Flyers Mobile
Traffic Mobile
Princess Dream Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment