Monday, May 7, 2012

Book Review: Grill Master Cookbook

Williams-Sonoma Grill Master
Williams Sonoma Grill Master Cookbook
Now that it has finally warmed up on the peninsula we have been doing a lot of grilling again.  I am in love with the Grill Master cookbook that was given to my husband almost a year ago.  It is one of the easiest cookbooks to use and so far everything we have tried has been fantastic. 
A couple weekends ago we grilled pizzas, I've made the potato salad twice (yum!), a couple different marinades and rubs, and tonight we did some veggies and chicken. 

My husband says it was some of the tastiest chicken he has had.  
(I'm vegetarian- I prepare it, but don't eat it!- so I take his word...)

All-Purpose BBQ Rub
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon firmly packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup paprika
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
kosher salt and freshly ground pepper

In a tight fitting container mix all ingredients, cover and shake vigorously.  Use right away or store in a cool, dark place for up to 1 month.

It is best for: pork tenderloin; pork or beef ribs; flank, skirt, or hanger steak; chicken

*I halved the recipe and it was more than enough for two chicken breasts.


1 comment:

  1. isn't someone else in your household a vegetarian too?

    ReplyDelete