Wednesday, May 9, 2012

B. Fun!

My mother-in-law came to spend the day with Baby J yesterday and give me some much needed time alone (nails, brows, shopping, lunch!)... She always comes with goodies for the baby and yesterday brought the B. blocks.  
B. One Two Squeeze™ Soft 123 Blocks.Opens in a new window
B. One Two Squeeze Soft 123 Blocks
Had I known that these cute and colorful blocks would bring as much joy to my 9 month old, I would have run out to Target and bought them long ago.  He thinks it's hilarious when we stack them up and he gets to knock them over.  Beyond adorable. 
B. Parum Pum Pum Drum.Opens in a new window
B. Parum Pum Pum Drum
B. also makes tons of cute other toys- all in a nice color palette.  
Before we had our own child, we would always buy the drum set as a gift for our friends' kids.  It's always more fun buying someone else's child the noisy gift.  But now that we have our own- I still think it's a great toy- all the best noise makers for little hands. 
B. Toys Zany Zoo Wooden Activity Cube.Opens in a new window
B. Toys Zany Zoo Wooden Activity Cube
Maybe the cutest activity cube- I wouldn't mind having this sit in our living room.
B. Toulouse-Lap Trec Magnetic Sketcher.Opens in a new window
B. Toulouse-Lap Trec Magnetic Sketcher
Etch-a-Sketch with a lap pad.  Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment