Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Aden & Anais Sleep Sacks

By now every mom has come across Aden and Anais products.  I love the swaddles, burp bibs, blankets, sheets, and just about everything they make- and where I live you can hardly go anywhere without seeing a stroller covered in one of their swaddle blankets. 
Mod About Baby Swaddles
I just ordered from diapers.com two summer weight sleep sacks.  There were two different options that I saw for summer, so I ordered one of each.

One was the Aden & Anais Sleeping Bag for $24.95
aden + anais Sleeping Bag
Sleeping Bag
and the other was the Aden & Anais Boutique 100% Cotton Muslin Single-Layer Sleep Bag for $32.
aden + anais Boutique 100% Cotton Muslin Single-Layer Sleep Bag
Single Layer Sleep Bag
I am here to tell you that they are EXACTLY the same!!! They are the same size, fabric- everything!  
I am not very pleased that I spent the extra money for a second one that is the same product.  I will say that the packaging for the more expensive one was fancier- it came in the Aden and Anais box. But who cares about that?! 
Bottom line: save yourself the extra money and get the Sleeping Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment