Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Vogue Mama

Vogue Daily - Decking Out Baby: A Guide for Mothers and Mothers-to-be



I always love a mother-to-be article in a fashion magazine.  Today on Vogue.com there is a very sophisticated list of baby items.  A couple of my favorites included the Tiffany China Set
Tiffany Cosmic 3-Piece Set
and the (least sophisticated of the list) Burts Bees baby oil.  I used it my entire pregnancy (and after) and I can tell you it is so good. I love the smell of it- and it took away the itchy feeling I would often have when my pregnant belly was so big.
Burts Bees Nourishing Body Oil  and Baby Oil
Vogue has also recently featured a very pregnant Sylvana Ward Durrett, Vogue Editor of Special Events- in a Five Days, Five Looks article.
Add caption
I especially like that she used blazers and jackets to pull her maternity looks together and that she just sized up pieces from her favorite designers instead of exclusively wearing maternity brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment