Friday, April 6, 2012

Packing It Up

This weekend we are heading home to Sacramento to spend the Easter weekend with our family and friends.  
As anyone with a child knows, it is amazing how much stuff you have to pack, even for a quick weekender.  I am constantly trying to minimize what I have to pack by stocking the grandparents' houses with the essentials, like food, blankets, bathing needs, etc...  Yet, I still seem to have a full bag for the bambino...
Here is what I pack:
Hanna Andersson Pajamas
We are in love with these pajamas- organic cotton with a zipper! And, we have been lucky enough to find them at our local Costco. 
Giraffe Quilted Bundler
I recently found this sleep sack at Baby Gap and am loving it. It's so soft and the perfect size for my bambino.
LeSportsac Baby Multi Bottle Bag
I don't go anywhere without this bottle bag- it is insulated and has been perfect for toting a bottle and formula dispenser.  

I always try to pack a special outfit for the baby if we have something planned.  This weekend he will debut his turtle bubble outfit.  I am dying to see him in it! 
Blankets and Beyond Blue Bear
I didn't think Baby J was going to have a security blanket, but as of a month ago- he is all about his lovie at bedtime... It has to come along when we travel now.
UPPAbaby Vista
I love, love, love my UPPAbaby stroller!  I use it everyday and it has held up incredibly well so far.  It comes everywhere we go!

With the exception of packing extra clothes, that is pretty much it.  The rest of the things that Jackson needs his grandparents have at their homes which has made life so much easier.

I hope you have a happy and safe holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Baby J looked so babulous in his Easter outfit! That's baby + fabulous!

    ReplyDelete