Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lip Love

I am not always very put together when I leave the house- but I ALWAYS put a little color on my lips to perk up a bit... 
My sister recently introduced me to the Make Up For Ever lipstick and I am hooked!  It gives a really bold, matte color which I am really into right now.  Very much like the JCrew girls...
product image
Rosebud Salve
The package says Smiths first created this in 1892.  I can't live without these little pots.  It came with me to the hospital when I had the bambino... and my husband loves them too!
Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks
Tried and true and now in a mirrored compact. I apply with a brush and the color seems to stay in place and last a long while.  It feels really creamy and moisturizing too!
product image
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15
My mom got me hooked on this.  I use it at night before bed and when I wake up, I can still feel it- it's super hydrating and feels amazing.
product image
Lancome Juicy Tubes Jelly
I still love Juicy Tubes-they are my no-makeup lip gloss go-to.  I always use it before I workout for just a touch of color...

No comments:

Post a Comment