Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It's Almost Easter

While doing a quick mall run yesterday, I took the bambino to see the Easter bunny.  It got  me excited for the weekend, and my baby loved that bunny!  
Design Your Own Pail, Winifred galvanized metal storage bucket- great easter pail
Wandering Starfish Galvanized Bucket
A design-your-own pail, instead of a traditional Easter basket, seems like a no-brainer to me.  Especially since it can be repurposed so easily...

Bunny Pancakes
Kick off the day in a bunny way.  Even I can manage to make bunny pancakes with a heart shaped cookie cutter, a few m&m's and marshmallows. 
Fill a transparent vase with some jelly beans and then arrange some silk spring flowers into it. Easter party-ready!
via
An easy, last minute flower arrangement idea. I would use fresh flowers and put a vase within the vase instead of using silk flowers.
Polka dot eggs
Sparkly Spots
I'm always looking for an excuse to use glitter... Glitter eggs sound fun, especially since using glue dots means no messy glue spreading everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment