Monday, April 16, 2012

Boys Swimwear- Striped Edition

We are finally getting some warm sunshine in Northern California, and I have nothing but the pool and beach on my mind.  
Swimwear is so much cuter now than when I was a kid- (I have memories of insane swim team Speedo tan lines), so I am already thinking about what my little guy is going to be sporting when we hit the deck. 
Some boys swim shorts have patterns that make my head spin- but a classic stripe is always a winner! 

SunBusters Stripe Board Short - Sea Foam/Caribbean Blue
SunBusters Stripe Board Short
i play Ultimate Swim Diaper Board Shorts
i play Ultimate Swim Shorts
Baby Gap Striped Swim Trunk
Volcom Kids Maguro Stripe Board Shorts

Circo® Infant Toddler Boys Swim Trunk - Blue
Circo Infant Toddler Boys Swim Trunk-Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment