Monday, March 19, 2012

Sitting Pretty

Now that we have switched to a big boy carseat, gone are the days of just popping out the infant carrier when we go grocery shopping or to restaurants... 

A friend gave us an Itzy Ritzy shopping cart/high chair cover and it is my latest
must-have item.
Baby Jackson is putting his mouth on everything right now- so I love that he can sit safely without any issues of germs from the carts or chairs (because I know they are never cleaned).
Ritzy Sitzy™ Shopping Cart & High Chair Cover in *NEW* Fresh Bloom
RItzy Sitzy Seat Cover in Fresh Bloom
Balboa Baby Shopping Cart / High Chair Cover in Suri
Balboa Baby Shopping Cart/High Chair Cover in Suri
JJ Cole Shopping Cart Cover Black Magnolia
I have found that not all covers are created equally.  Some are really plush, but others have no padding at all and don't fit all carts.  Since I use this almost daily, I think it is worth spending the extra money and buying a good quality one.  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment