Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Shop Housewives


Talls vs. Smalls Oversized Mug
Talls vs Smalls Mug
Which team are you on?
'80s Mazel Off the Shoulder Sweatshirt
80's Mazel Sweathshirt
Off the shoulder look inspired by Tamra's Bunko party
Mazel Creeper  - Black
Mazel Onesie
My baby needs this! 

I can't even get started talking about the Real Housewives- I love watching them (all of them), but I am especially loving all the new goodies that Andy Cohen has been showing off on Watch What Happens LIVE lately. 
Who are you drinking with? Tamra or Vicki?
Tamra Barney and Vicki Gunvalson


Who are your drinking with?
Gabriella Wines- First Months Pick
Vicki announced on WWHL- that she and Tamra have a new business venture- a wine of the month club- Wine By Wives.  I guess their friendship is alive and well.  I wonder if Vicki will be in Tamra and Eddie's wedding...?

No comments:

Post a Comment