Monday, March 19, 2012

Imagine a Teepee


I guess teepees are trendy right now(?), or is it that I am mildly obsessed with them and therefore am noticing them everywhere?  
Whatever it is- I love them and I love the idea of having a permanent teepee somewhere inside or outside of our home for Jackson to play in when he gets older.  
Teepee
2009-12-teepeesandbox.jpg
Teepee Sandbox
teepee
via
Stella McCartney's Country Estate
ish and chi
My sister and I used to always build forts to play in, and even put up the tent in the backyard to play in and "camp" during the summer.  Nothing was more fun than having a secret, hidden place to play...
*It was so hard choosing pictures to post- I could have gone on and on... There are an endless amount of ideas and tutorials out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment