Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Elvis Baby!

This weekend the hubby and I had our first weekend away from the bambino.  We thought we would do it right- so we headed to Las Vegas!!
It was a perfect weekend- we stayed at The Cosmopolitan (which is the best!), saw Garth Brooks (AMAZING!- with a surprise appearance by Trisha Yearwood!), had lots of drinks and great food, and finally got to SLEEP IN!

I have a special place in my heart for ELVIS- our wedding song was Can't Help Falling in Love, and for my birthday last year my husband sent an Elvis impersonator to my classroom.  Unbelievable!

Naturally, I was on the lookout for anything Elvis- we saw one (lousy) impersonator at the Caesars Forum shops, and I had to make a stop into the Elvis shop at the Aria where the Elvis Cirque du Soleil is playing.  I was hoping to find Baby J a cute Elvis onesie- but no such luck.


This Elvis costume was inside the Elvis shop at Aria. It was so sparkly and amazing- my pictures don't do it justice.

Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Elvis Presley
Rockabye Baby! ELVIS
Every baby should be able to fall asleep to Elvis- don't you think?!
Rockabye-Baby Elvis Gold Foil Sleepsuit (White, 0-3 Months)
Baby Elvis Sleepsuit
And they should be wearing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment