Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Up and Away

Senegalese Storage Baskets
Serena and Lily Senegalese Storage Baskets
Beautiful and special
Solid Floor Tote, Large, Light Blue
Pottery Barn Large Floor Tote
Love that there are several color choices and can be personalized

DwellStudio Kids Storage Bin Dots Chocolate
DwellStudio Storage Bins Dots Chocolate
Cute and functional 
zigzagstorage_sp12
Land of Nod Zigzag Strapping Baskets
Super colorful and fun

Baby J's toys are seriously everywhere I turn...  I am in major need of some sort of storage bin that I can toss everything into at the end of the day.  I love the options above, especially the Serena and Lily- it would be great to find something similar with a smaller price tag.  I ultimately would love to find something that doesn't look to babyish that I could possibly even leave in the living room... Any suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment