Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Teen Spirit

Every now and again I pick up the Pottery Barn Teen catalog to see what else PB has come up with...  There are so many things that I would love to have from PBteen, and so many perfect options that could be used in nurseries, toddler rooms, and playrooms.  Buying a quality product that can be used for many years seems like such a better investment than nursery-specific items...
Beach Tote - Ikat Dot Pool
Beach Tote- Ikat Dot Pool
Monogrammed beach tote!? Yes please! 
(Okay-not technically for the baby, but mama could always use a new summer tote for lugging around baby items)
Classic Shadowbox
A perfect way to personalize a nursery- collage wall with shadowbox of baby's trinkets

Capiz Classic Chandelier
Capiz Classic Chandelier
A fun alternative to all the chandeliers we have seen being used in nurseries for a while now

Dorm Trunk
Dorm Trunk
This would be the coolest toy chest and something that can be repurposed throughout the years
I would also love to have it for extra blankets, towels, outgrown clothing, etc...

2 comments:

  1. Cute ideas! I love that trunk - I may have to get that for our nursery I'm beginning to decorate. 4 1/2 months so your blog is great for me. :)
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm so glad that you are enjoying the blog :)

    ReplyDelete