Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Sunday

Grey Zebra Bodysuits
Love the chevron stripe
Printed Footed One-Piece
Soft and Cozy

Striped Hooded One Piece
This would be super cute for Valentines Day
Kimono Style Bodysuit
So cute for the little baby girls- looks like Dwell...
Ruffled Flutter-Sleeve Dress
I adore this for the the bigger girls, especially my best friends daughter


 I really think Old Navy has been killing it lately with their baby and kids clothes.  I found Baby J several items from their new collection- all for super sale prices.  He has been growing so fast that I can hardly keep up, so it's great to find cute play clothes without spending a ton.  And I love that their collections are all mix and match.

1 comment:

  1. I love Old Navy for kid stuff! The adult stuff has been looking so much better lately too!

    ReplyDelete