Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shop Anthropologie

One of my all time favorite places to shop is Anthropologie, especially in the home section.  It makes me sad to think there are people that don't have one of their stores in their town.  Thank goodness for online shopping!

All Out Of Notepad
All Out Of Notepad
Gone are the days of getting to the store and completely forgetting what I went for.  My "baby-brain" never went away.
Savannah Story Bust, Giraffe
Savannah Story Bust-Giraffe
This guy is part of Baby J's menagerie.  He is so special and will someday have other animal friends hanging next to him.  Like the zebra or elephant...
Taste-Test Recipe Book
Taste-Test Recipe Book
My sister gave this to me at my bridal shower.  I am currently moving all my recipes from my box into this book that I leave out because it is so cute and easy to use.
Capri Blue Jar Candle
Capri Blue Jar Candle
The best candle ever.  It smells amazing and burns forever. 
Pinwale Alphabet
Pinwale Alphabet
Personalize the bambino's room with some fun letters.  
Animal Fun Flashcards
Animal Fun Flashcards
Place these flashcards in some frames and voila! instant (inexpensive) art for the nursery. 
Molten Spectrum Knob, Warm Speckles
Molten Spectrum Knob
Edwardian Knob, Aqua
Edwardian Knob
Dotted Zinnia Knob
Dotted Zinnia Knob
I love replacing the knobs on dressers for an instant update.  Especially with children's furniture...

No comments:

Post a Comment