Monday, February 27, 2012

Good Things

I am not going to do a full on Oscars fashion review- they are everywhere today and I was not really overwhelmed this year.  The red carpet didn't seem to have as many major moments as in years past.  That being said there are a few good things that I would like to share from the weekend (and from the Oscars). 

Leslie Mann & Judd Apatow - Oscars 2012 Red Carpet
Leslie Mann and Judd Apatow
I do have to mention that these two are one of my favorite Hollywood couples.  This mother of two looked so beautiful (especially during her live interview), she totally worked that Cavalli and the high pony was so perfect. Love them and I can't wait for the sequel to Knocked Up to come out. 
Glenn Close
Glenn Close
Also,  Glenn Close looked so amazing last night in Zac Posen.  Being a woman of a certain age and having to walk the red carpet with the young things could be quite a challenge.  Not all of the veteran actresses get it right, but Glenn got it so right. I am happy for her.

Enough about Oscars.

Williams-Sonoma Rustic Vegetable Pasta Sauce
Rustic Vegetable Pasta Sauce
This weekend my mom brought over this sauce for us to try.  It was delicious!! I love the Williams Sonoma pasta sauces, especially the Puttanesca and the Vodka Sauce- this one will be added to that list. So yummy!
My best friend gave us their exersaucer and Baby Jackson absolutely LOVES this thing.  It has been so nice having something that he can play with (in) where I can walk away for a few minutes and not worry.  It's not the cutest thing in our living room, but he loves it and it makes him happy.
Striped Lounge Pants
I have a serious love affair with Baby Gap when it come to my little guys clothing. I found these lounge pants and when I got to the register they were half off.  And they are the softest pants he owns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment