Friday, February 17, 2012

Finally Friday

On my agenda this weekend...

Open Live Music
The mister surprised me with tickets to see Robert Earl Keen in San Francisco tonight for my birthday.  
It has been a looong time since this mama went to a show. 
Thank goodness Baby J's Auntie and Uncle also live in the city and are going to babysit him so we can have a night out.

Stroller Workout
Saturday morning Baby and I are going to workout with our friends at Stroller Strides. We have been going for a few months and actually really love it.  
It's been a great motivator to get up and going in the morning...


...

Finally get a manicure. It is impossible to find time to go, and taking Baby J is no longer an option. 
I am obsessed with shellac- or as I like to think of it, 1 part cement to 2 parts super glue with a dash of color thrown in.   

Why wasn't this invented sooner?!

*I realize that deborah lippman is not Shellac. Just love the color!

Wine and cheese
My best friend is coming into town for the weekend. She hasn't seen the munchkin for a couple months now and is dying to give him a squeeze.  
I'm sure the evening will include some sort of wine and cheese assortment and lots of girl talk.

Have a great weekend!! 





1 comment:

  1. auntie loves babysitting the munchie! more more. you deserve more nights out! xo

    ReplyDelete