Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Feeling Crafty

Feeling very uninspired today, I visited Martha Stewarts website to see what sort of crafty things she has going on for February.  Say what you will about her, but she is the queen of all things domestic as she proves yet again.  I love her idea of having a crafting party to make valentines. Sounds like the perfect excuse to have the girls over, drink champagne and do something crafty.  

Sharing the Love

Maybe my party could look something like this??

I could make this for my sweetie and put a special note, photo, or gift in each slot.


Valentine's Day Treat Packages

These would be perfect to make ahead of time for party favors


I would have to serve these Pomegranate-Champagne Punch cocktails!!


*All photos/ideas courtesy of marthastewart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment