Sunday, February 26, 2012

Expedit Madness

072409max20_rect640
Apartment Therapy House Tour: Max and Peter
This photo has been making the rounds lately.  It first appeared on an Apartment Therapy house tour and caught my eye because we (like many) have the Ikea Expedit.  I would love to eventually put ours in Baby J's room.  I love how the photo shows a practical use of it in a kids room.
2011-06-28-expedit.jpg
Supersized Ikea Expedit
Here is an Expedit times 4 in a playroom.  
Such a great idea for some serious storage on a budget.  We do have 2 of them (a 4x4 and 2x4), so maybe something like this could work.  We will just need a house with bigger rooms. 

This looks so well organized and I love the colors- white, green and peachy/pinks. My favorites... I wish ours looked like this considering it is currently in our living room. 


Vivi Charles' Nursery
I love the use of the smaller Expedit in this nursery from one of my favorite blogs lay baby lay.  Again- well organized and practical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment