Friday, February 10, 2012

Buy It All Baby

Today my mom, Baby J, and I took a little field trip to the crazy-big baby store, Buy Buy Baby.  If you haven't heard about it yet, it is the baby version of Bed Bath & Beyond. The store is set up the same way as BB&B, with floor to ceiling displays of baby merchandise- everything from nursery, to clothing, strollers, diapers, bath time, feeding, etc...  It can be totally overwhelming for a first-time mom, but absolute bliss for a mom that wants to do a one-stop shop.  We were looking specifically for some things to leave at Grandma's house, and here are some of the things we found...

Baby Blocks™ Freezer Storage Containers - 2-Ounce Set
OXO Baby Blocks Freezer Storage
I am already obsessed with these.. At the recommendation of a smart mama friend, I bought them and they are even better than the Beaba food storage.
Oxo Tot Bottle Drying Rack - Aqua
OXO Tot Bottle Drying Rack
So practical and attractive enough to leave on the counter.  I think I'm going to get one for my house too.
Bath Toy Sea Creatures (8-Pack)
Elegant Baby Bath Toy Sea Creatures
Baby J is already munching on these
Sassy® Twist & Turn Rattle
Sassy Twist and Turn Rattle
This is a fun one

One of the great things about this store is that their merchandise is very well priced and they accept any competitors coupon as long as it is current, and they take Bed, Bath & Beyond coupons as well.  They are a newer store in California and are not super convenient to where I live, but I think their online site is very comprehensive and worth checking out.  I really love stores like this that have everything, and cover all price points. 



No comments:

Post a Comment