Monday, January 30, 2012

Take a Seat

These days I feel like I am always sitting on the hard ground to play with Baby J.  Recently I saw a cute John Robshaw floor pillow that would be perfect for playtime- but the price tag was less than desirable... I came home and began my search for something comfy- here is what I found:
Cushion_Stacking_BL
Kids Blue Stackable Cushions at Land of Nod

Glazed Ginger & Porcelain Stripe Floor Cushion | World Market
Glazed Ginger & Porcelain Stripe at World Market

Greendale Home Fashions Zig Zag Pillow at Amazon

Pop Garden Pouf, Little Miss Muffet Tuffet, Floor Pillow, Photo Prop, Handmade in your choice of colors, Removable Cover
Pop Garden Pouf by tickytavy on Etsy
I think all of them are great, depending on how much you want to spend and the look you are going for. My personal favorite, is the last one that I found on Etsy.  So cute and truly one of a kind. 

1 comment: