Thursday, January 26, 2012

Shopping the Baby Isle


 Green Sprouts Teether Keys
green sprouts® by i play.® Waterproof Whale Bibs (Set of 3)
Green Sprouts Waterproof Whale Bibs
Midweight Raincoat
Green Sprouts Midweight Raincoat
Since having Baby Jackson (almost) 6 months ago, doing errands has become quite a chore. So cheers to my local Whole Foods for expanding their baby and children's selection!  I never really purchase baby products there, but today their Green Sprouts collection caught my eye.  Since Baby J is into solid foods these days, bibs have become the hot item in our home.  I saw the waterproof whale bibs (3 for $9.99) and knew we had to take them home.  I love that I can just wash them in the sink since there is no cotton backing like so many other bibs I see.  Thanks Whole Foods!!

1 comment: