Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sealed with a Kiss

Visit San Francisco---Folded Note Card
Visit San Francisco Notecard
Chrysanthemum
Circus Birth Announcement
As someone that got married and had a baby in just over a years time, writing thank-you notes has become one of my full-time jobs. I am (and always will be) a fan of a special handwritten note to show someone appreciation. Having gone through tons and tons of store-bought notecards I thought it was finally time to order some custom stationary. I just received my package from the San Franciso- based company Hello Lucky! and I couldn't be happier with my cards!  
I love their designs and options for either letterpress or digital printing- not to mention their amazing birth announcements and wedding stationary. All of their things are so special- I wish I would have ordered sooner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment